Welcome to Taichung Bike week 2011, 11/29~12/01 Tempus at Le Bar 2F...

Jul 26, 2011

Trek World Racing news


26.7.2011     
On Sunday Tracy Moseley won her 8th National Title in Llangollen, Wales, ahead of Jess Stone (Trek Gravity Girls) and Katy Curd. Head Mechanic Sander Gijs was on hand for the event and took the podium picture below.
Here's Tracy in her own words about the event. "It was great to be racing in the UK and getting the chance to wear the Rainbow Jersey in front of the biggest crowd of spectators I've seen at a UK National for many years. The beautiful English summer weather really did us proud this weekend not only enabling us to sit out in the sun but also helped dry the steepest track I have ever ridden in the UK! It was the UK's answer to Champery for the first 1/3 of the track! I felt some pressure this weekend as I was definitely the rider to beat and with such a tough track making any mistake costly. However I managed to put together a safe run at the top and then really attacked the course the further down I got. A big thanks to my mechanic Sander for making the trip over and keeping my Session in perfect working order. It felt great to receive National Champ Jersey No.8 of my career."
Next week sees the Downhill riders all coming back together for World Cup No.6 in La Bresse, France. Both Tracy and Aaron lead the series and both Justin and Neko are climbing the rankings. As always, the finals will be broadcast live on Freecaster on Sunday August 7, from 1.15pm CET here www.mtbworldcup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment